~ this is a test
RenegadeX
2005-12-04 08:39:48 UTC
my last post showed my user agent to include mnenhy - but I uninstalled
it already.
Was it because the post was started while Mnenhy was installed, and then
saved to Drafts before I actually hit 'Send'?
Let's see....
RenegadeX
2005-12-04 08:41:47 UTC
Post by RenegadeX
my last post showed my user agent to include mnenhy - but I uninstalled
it already.
Was it because the post was started while Mnenhy was installed, and then
saved to Drafts before I actually hit 'Send'?
Let's see....
no - I was right - Mnenhy is still showing in the user agent info..
damn!
RenegadeX
2005-12-04 08:49:22 UTC
Post by RenegadeX
Post by RenegadeX
my last post showed my user agent to include mnenhy - but I uninstalled
it already.
Was it because the post was started while Mnenhy was installed, and then
saved to Drafts before I actually hit 'Send'?
Let's see....
no - I was right - Mnenhy is still showing in the user agent info..
damn!
Had to go into Advanced Options and filter-search "agent". The
user-agent key was bolded, so I right-clicked and reset it.
Closed TB and restarted.. let's see if it's fixed...